photo by York Wilson Photography

Saturday, August 18, 2007

 

Upcoming Performances



NCBellydance.org 6th Anniversary Hafla Saturday September 22, 6:30 to 10:00 PM at the Galaxy Cinema in Cary NC. (more info)
I will be performing at this event as part of Blue Moon Dance Company and as a member of the Devoted Bellydance Collective. This show sounds like it is going to be huge! The proceeds are going to help keep NCBellydance.org up and running, so it's for a good cause too!

Twilight at the Oasis Sunday September 23, 5:30 to 10:00 PM at Cafe Parizade in Durham. (more info)
Twilight at the Oasis is a benefit dinner for Cornucopia House Cancer Support Center, hosted yearly by local troupe Orientale Expressions. I will be performing as a soloist.

Carrboro Music Festival Sunday September 30, Time and Location TBA (more info)
I will be performing in a spectacular 40 minute set by the Devoted Bellydance Collective. Did I mention this event is FREE? Why yes, it's FREE! So come out and see us!

Comments:
hi nice blog!
 
It's awesome to see other people from my past taking unexpected paths. Thanks for reminding me that there actually are other people with more than animal intelligence. I hope that you are happy on your path and continue to keep your creativity.
 
Wow, so that comment I sent you sounds REALLY creepy when I play it back in my mind. I used to know you. I don't now. I have been meeting people from my past lately, which has led to me wondering where everyone else is now. You seem to be one of few SRHS students that actually is capable of keeping themselves happy. I appreciate your resolve. Once again, sorry for creepy comments, just good to see other people are OK.
 
Hi Anonymous- I don't think you sound creepy, I just wish I knew who you are!
I am more than OK, I'm doing great, although I am sad to hear that apparently many other people from high school are not.
In any case, thanks for the comment and the encouragement.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

SaraBeaman.com

skbeaman@gmail.com

Archives

October 2005  
November 2005  
February 2006  
March 2006  
April 2006  
May 2006  
June 2006  
July 2006  
August 2006  
September 2006  
October 2006  
November 2006  
January 2007  
March 2007  
May 2007  
August 2007  
September 2007  
October 2007  
November 2007  
March 2008  
April 2008  
May 2008  
January 2009  
April 2009  
May 2009  
June 2009  

This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]